Monday, May 5, 2008

Life & Action: Start with the end in mind

My blog was really dormant since I’ve started working. Today my 1st time taking medical certificate (mc), due to a sprained ankle (ouch, ouch, OUCH!!!). I really have pain intolerance. Being immobile has stimulated me to blog once again.

So much of life and action I can say since I’ve reported on duty on 18/9/07. I have everyone and especially God to thank for the opportunity given to start off in a good working environment.

Attended some weddings and also lost a close primary school friend, Melissa Tjen Bt. Mohd. Farid on 26/4/08 due to an accident. My 1st friend in primary 1, we sat together for 3 years, was in the same class for 6 years. My condolence to the Tjen closely knitted family. Lost touch with her personally after we left school in Form 5, but kept in touch thru facebook & friendster. I’ll treasure all the sweet memories of our childhood and our growing up. This reminds me to treasure everyday, everyone and every moment. I learned a new “slogan” from Headstart last month, which is “Start with the end in mind”.

Last month I took my 1st breath underwater! That was fun! For my 1st breath I actually breath with the regulator in my mouth above water (wasn’t too sure whether it’ll really provide me the air I need), haha! Was being cautious…then WALA! It did!! Then immediately I submerged myself and took the 1st breath underH20! Now I really trust it…there was once I actually took a breath underwater without knowing I’ve removed the regulator and I choked! Guess I thought I have gills! I’m really looking forward to my open water test end of May. Finally I’ll be able to see God’s creation in the underwater world, keeping fingers cross! Will enclose some pictures next time :)

1 comment:

Flora said...

I wana join...but I'm scared I might suffocate...it's my dilemma...